architectural technologist - full time
McKnight Charron Limited Architects (MCL) is a multidisciplinary architectural firm based in Barrie, ON with a team-focused office culture and fully integrated project commitment.
We require additional full-time staff for several ongoing projects as follows:
Intermediate Architectural Technologist level with 4-5 years experience
Successful Candidates will be required to work on projects from initial design development through to project completion. Working experience with the Ontario Building Code and knowledge of construction detailing will be mandatory. Candidates with good communication skills to be able to work with consultants, owners, contractors, and municipal authorities will be given additional consideration. Candidates must have Canadian work experience in an architectural office and Project Management and working drawings.
- Able to work independently, provide analysis and direction for improvement, and exercise judgment where supervision may be minimal.
- Able to work in an environment that requires considerable accuracy and responsibility.
- Able to exercise moderate judgment which is generally covered by standards and precedents.
- Graduate of an accredited Architectural Technologist / Professional Architectural Program or equivalent
- Registered Technologist / Architect with OAAAS, OACETT, or OAA (an asset) ·
Only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in our firm. We look forward to hearing from you.